Thursday, March 11, 2010

Book Review: My Soul to Save

Last month I read MY SOUL TO TAKE by Rachel Vincent, and I loved it. But this one was even better. Since MY SOUL TO SAVE is the second in a series, it doesn't need as much background information. Instead, chapter one jumps right into the action. The world is built upon, and we get to see the other side of the veil, the Netherworld. I love Kaylee and Nash, and they are adorable together. Although, Tod is possibly the most interesting of the main three. I enjoy every scene that Kaylee has with her father. Their tumultuous relationship strikes a cord with me.

I highly recommend this series. MY SOUL TO TAKE and MY SOUL TO SAVE are two of the best books I've read this year. And be on the lookout for MY SOUL TO KEEP this June.



Synopsis:

When Kaylee Cavanaugh screams, someone dies.

So when teen pop star Eden croaks on stage and Kaylee doesn't wail, she knows something is wrong. She can't cry for someone who has no soul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment