Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Book Review: Forget-Her-Nots (and contest winners)

I finally finished FORGET-HER-NOTS by Amy Brecount White. I really enjoyed this book. It was a sweet story, but it was also sad. I felt near tears at several moments. I rarely cry in books, but in this one I did. The main character, Laurel, lost her mom to cancer. We have that in common. But it was more than that. Rarely do I "get" a character this well. I really connected with her, I think, because we had so much in common.


This isn't the type of book I typically seek out, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's appropriate for younger teens, but that's not to say older teens and adults won't enjoy it. Fans of Sarah Dessen will love this one.

Check out the trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J18eOuFZXwY

And now for what you are really interested in... the FORGET-HER-NOT winners!

Signed book and swag go to Book Addict Girl
Signed bookmark and swag go to Catie S

Congrats, ladies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment