Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hunger Games Contest Winners!

Thank you all so much for entering to win THE HUNGER GAMES and CATCHING FIRE. Just today I reached 200 followers, so I swung by Borders and purchased a copy of MOCKINGJAY to add. The first place winner will get all three books, a mockingjay pin, keychain, and bookmark, as well as The Hunger Games bracelets that arrived in my mail box today!


The second place winner will both get a mockingjay keychain and pin. The third and fourth place winners will both receive a mockingjay pin.


First place winner: Heather
Second place winner: starinatstars03
Third place winner: allthewiser
Fourth place winner: Joyce Lanksy

Congrats, and look for an email in your inbox later tonight. If you didn't leave your email you have 48 hours to contact me, or I re-draw.

4 comments:

Starinatstars03 said...

Thankyou Andrea <3 Ya!

Congrats to all of the other winners btw

Heather said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! *jumping up and down*

Books and Bliss said...

You won an award come check it out at http://booksnbliss.blogspot.com/2010/08/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Catch My Words said...

Fabulous! Thanks so much. I'll wear a cool Mockingjay pin.

jlansky(at)comcast(dot)net

Post a Comment