Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Welcoming the Fall Winners!

Thanks to everyone who entered to win VAMPIRE HAIKU. This is my favorite book in Ryan Mecum's Haiku series.

Welcome to all of my new followers. Be sure to check out my contests for HUSH, HUSH and BEAUTIFUL DARKNESS. Be sure to follow me on twitter (@AineFey) for contest announcements both from me and fellow bloggers. I also randomly do Twitter only contests.


And now for our winners...

My US winner is jellybelly82158 from Kentucky

And my International winner is Diana from Mexico.

Congrats to you both. Since you've already supplied me with your address, your books are packaged and ready to be shipped out this Saturday!


2 comments:

Diana said...

OMG! Thanks a lot!!! Ok, I thanked you on twitter but I feel good doing it over and over again! Thanks for the giveaway..!
xo

Jeremy said...

Congrats to the winners!

Post a Comment