Thursday, September 16, 2010

Book Covers: The Gathering

Kelley Armstrong's next YA trilogy is Darkness Rising, telling Maya's story starting with THE GATHERING. While it is a new trilogy, it is in the same series as her first trilogy. It comes out next spring, and I am really excited!



With Kelley's adult series, the UK always had different covers. They didn't do that with The Darkest Powers trilogy. But they did with this one. I love it!


What do you think? I think I prefer the UK cover.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Actually Mickey showed me the UK cover for The Summoning I don't know if The Awakening and The Reckoning also had different covers from the US but the UK cover for the first book was not pretty. I much prefer the US cover.

And I agree with you here the UK cover is MUCH prettier and that's the one I want.

Seleste deLaney/Julie Particka said...

I'm still iffy on which one of these I prefer. From the chapters available of The Gathering, I'm not sure either of these images really "fit" Maya to me. So, I don't really care, I guess. The US one fits better with the Darkest Powers covers to me, but that's the best I've got.

Post a Comment