Monday, May 31, 2010

Book Review: Lust

I stayed up late last night to finish LUST by Robin Wasserman. This is the first book in the Seven Deadly Sins series, followed by ENVY, PRIDE, WRATH, SLOTH, GLUTTONY, and GREED. I reviewed the movie just last weekend, and ever since seeing the movie, I'd been needing to start the series. It was fantastic. The movie seems to follow the first book, and we'll see if that continues. And, of course, there was a lot left out. I'm glad I saw the movie first, though. It switches from one character to the next, and I think it was easier to follow now that I feel familiar with them. I can't wait to read the next book!


Check out the rest of the series, and Robin Wasserman's other books, here: http://www.robinwasserman.com/



Synopsis:
Alpha girl Harper is used to getting what she wants,
and that means Adam,
Beth's all-American boytoy.
Blond, boring Beth, who Kane,
the charming playah, secretly wants too.
Miranda thinks Kane is out of her league,
but she wants him all the same.
And then there's the new girl.
Kaia. Who only wants trouble --
and he's definitely on his way.
Want to know more?
.
.
.
.
.
.
And the winner is... youprobdontknowme. Congrats! Check your email. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment