Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Guest Post: A Few of my Favorite YA Things (Tawny Stokes)

I love to read YA books.  They are usually all I read now.  I find that I am always surprised when I pick up a new book.  I don’t already have expectations like I would when I pick up a paranormal romance or urban fantasy these days.  Yes, I have been disappointed by some YA books, but for the most part I enjoy every one I read.  And it’s not just books, I love teen movies ever since I was a teen. Some of my favourite movies are teen oriented.  I think basically I am still 16 living in a 40 year old form.  

Here are some of my favourites:

BOOKS:

Hunger Games (trilogy) – Suzanne Collins

Gone (series ) – Michael Grant

Devouring (trilogy) – Simon Holt

Matched – Ally Condie

Divergent – Veronica Roth

Unwind – Neal Shusterman

Before I Fall – Lauren Oliver

Delirium – Lauren Oliver

Forest of Hands and Teeth – (series) – Carrie Ryan

 

MOVIES:

Easy A

Superbad

Jennifer’s Body

The Faculty

The Craft

Juno

Breakfast Club

Valley Girl

 

Tell me about your favourite YA books and movies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment