Saturday, October 9, 2010

Book Review: Flawless, Perfect, and Unbelievable

I read FLAWLESS and PERFECT right after PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. I couldn't put these books down. Sara Shepard did an amazing job with the drama, the lies, the secrets, the mystery. And then I started book 4, UNBELIEVABLE, and was spoiled. I read who A was by someone who I guess thought it would be fun to spoil people. I was just looking up the video because I missed an episode.

Nothing ruins a book for me like being spoiled. So I put the book down and recently picked it back up. It sucked me right back in. I figured A would come out at the end of the series. But, no, we find out who A is by the end of book 4. And boy was I shocked. Guess whoever was spoiling was a "liar" too.

Anyway, I really wanted to share with you how exciting these books are. I didn't realize they were mystery/thriller when I saw them. The doll covers throw you off. To be honest, I think whoever chose these covers did a poor job, because I know many who were put-off by them. But I'm here to remind you: Don't judge a book by it's cover. Pick these up and be sure to check out the show.



Synopsis:
Spencer stole her sister's boyfriend. Aria is brokenhearted over her English teacher. Emily likes her new friend Maya . . . as much more than a friend. Hanna's obsession with looking flawless is making her sick. And their most horrible secret yet is so scandalous that the truth would ruin them forever.
And why shouldn't I tell? They deserve to lose it all. With every crumpled note, wicked IM, and vindictive text message I send, I'll be taking these pretty little liars down. Trust me, I've got enough dirt to bury them alive.


Synopsis:

In Rosewood, Pennsylvania, four perfect-looking girls aren't nearly as perfect as they seem.
Aria can't resist her forbidden ex. Hanna is on the verge of losing her BFF. Emily is freaking out over a simple kiss. And Spencer can't keep her hands off anything that belongs to her sister.
Lucky me. I know these pretty little liars better than they know themselves. But it's hard keeping all of their secrets to myself. They better do as I say . . . or else!


Synopsis:

Four pretty little liars' charmed lives have turned into living nightmares.

Emily's been shipped off to Iowa to live with her √ľberconservative cousins. Aria's boyfriend is behind bars—because of her. Spencer's afraid she was involved in Ali's murder. But Hanna's fate is far worse: She's clinging to life in the hospital because she knew too much.
If these girls don't start listening to me, Hanna's going to look like the lucky one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment