Saturday, October 9, 2010

Book Review: Flawless, Perfect, and Unbelievable

I read FLAWLESS and PERFECT right after PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. I couldn't put these books down. Sara Shepard did an amazing job with the drama, the lies, the secrets, the mystery. And then I started book 4, UNBELIEVABLE, and was spoiled. I read who A was by someone who I guess thought it would be fun to spoil people. I was just looking up the video because I missed an episode.

Nothing ruins a book for me like being spoiled. So I put the book down and recently picked it back up. It sucked me right back in. I figured A would come out at the end of the series. But, no, we find out who A is by the end of book 4. And boy was I shocked. Guess whoever was spoiling was a "liar" too.

Anyway, I really wanted to share with you how exciting these books are. I didn't realize they were mystery/thriller when I saw them. The doll covers throw you off. To be honest, I think whoever chose these covers did a poor job, because I know many who were put-off by them. But I'm here to remind you: Don't judge a book by it's cover. Pick these up and be sure to check out the show.



Synopsis:
Spencer stole her sister's boyfriend. Aria is brokenhearted over her English teacher. Emily likes her new friend Maya . . . as much more than a friend. Hanna's obsession with looking flawless is making her sick. And their most horrible secret yet is so scandalous that the truth would ruin them forever.
And why shouldn't I tell? They deserve to lose it all. With every crumpled note, wicked IM, and vindictive text message I send, I'll be taking these pretty little liars down. Trust me, I've got enough dirt to bury them alive.


Synopsis:

In Rosewood, Pennsylvania, four perfect-looking girls aren't nearly as perfect as they seem.
Aria can't resist her forbidden ex. Hanna is on the verge of losing her BFF. Emily is freaking out over a simple kiss. And Spencer can't keep her hands off anything that belongs to her sister.
Lucky me. I know these pretty little liars better than they know themselves. But it's hard keeping all of their secrets to myself. They better do as I say . . . or else!


Synopsis:

Four pretty little liars' charmed lives have turned into living nightmares.

Emily's been shipped off to Iowa to live with her überconservative cousins. Aria's boyfriend is behind bars—because of her. Spencer's afraid she was involved in Ali's murder. But Hanna's fate is far worse: She's clinging to life in the hospital because she knew too much.
If these girls don't start listening to me, Hanna's going to look like the lucky one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment