Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Book Review: White Witch, Black Curse

I'm going to be reviewing books, movies, etc from here now. I've been meaning to do so, but... I haven't.

Anyway, I just finished White Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison. I adore the Rachel Morgan series. I've been reading it for years. This book was definitely one of my favorites. There were some characters that were missing from this particular story, but I'm hoping they'll be up in the next novel. Rachel is a witch, and her partners are Ivy (the living vamp) and Jenks (the pixy). These books are filled with magic, action, adventure, and a good amount of comedy to balance it out. As the books go along, there are individual storylines wrapped up in each book, while there is a good over-arching storyline. The story continues to get more complicated and leaves you anticipating the next one the moment you put it down.


If you're interested in the series, here is the order:
Dead Witch Walking
The Good, the Bad, and the Undead
Every Which Way but Dead
A Fistful of Charms
For a Few Demons More
The Outlaw Demon Wails
White Witch, Black Curse

0 comments:

Post a Comment