Monday, April 19, 2010

Book Review: The Reckoning

Kelley Armstrong is my favorite writer. I love her Women of the Otherworld series. And when she started writing YA, I knew I'd love these as well. THE RECKONING is the third book in The Darkest Powers trilogy, following Chloe Saunders on an exciting adventure as she finds herself in a house for "disturbed" teens... but what they really mean is "supernatural". She and her friends set out to save their lives from the people who helped to make them what they are.

Along the way there are ups and downs. You don't know who you can trust. But in the end, we find out who's on "our" side and who isn't and who Chloe ends up with. Derek? Or Simon? Honestly, though, my favorite part of the series is picking out the little hints/clues/whatever from the adult series.

If you love urban fantasy, be sure to check this one out.


They gave Chloe Saunders her power. Now they want to take it away. Big mistake...

Read THE SUMMONING and THE AWAKENING before the exciting conclusion to The Darkest Powers Trilogy!






2 comments:

Sara said...

I just ordered my copy of this book! I can't wait to read it - Team Derek!! :D

Name: Aine said...

Team Derek indeed. I just don't see the Simon appeal.

I hope you love it as much as I did.

Post a Comment